Saturday 17 August 2013

MaxFactor CC Colour Correcting Cream Instant Complexion Enhancer 50 Natural SPF 10

Hi, 

Today I will review the MaxFactor CC Colour Correcting Cream Instant Complexion Enhancer 50 Natural SPF 10. It is a medium coverage CC cream with a tint of pink shade(it is much for thick compared to the CC creams from Korea), and it definitely covers the redness, but it is not enough to cover the under eyes bags. I would say if feels thicker than the Revlon Naked Foundation. I used the real techniques buffing brush for a flawless skin-like effect. I will have to say it does oxidize a little bit on my face after a few minutes of applying it. 

After 8 hours: 
It did not control oil on my T-zone even though I used a primer already. Plus, it felt so thick and annoying through out the day, especially when I got hot and sweaty. I would not recommend to use it during the summer or in humid weather due to the foundation's thick consistency on the face, but it may work during the winter or dry weather. 

But! Do not judge this product based on one review. Please go around and go to the counter to test the product itself to see if it may be suitable for your skin! 

Straight angle 
Side angle 
Products I reviewed.

Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment