Monday 5 August 2013

K-Palette 24H Real LAsting Eyebrow Liner

HELOOWS!

As you may (or may not know), recently, I went to Singapore for a holiday and got many goodies to try out! So the first goodie that have been using and testing is the K-Palette 24H Real LAsting Eyebrow Liner. It is an eyebrows liner. As mentioned in previous post (Haul & mini-review: Watsons in Singapore) 

    "people with fair skin, I would recommend 01 Natural Brown, but people with a little tanned skin          will need to buy the 02 Grayish brown color. The product claims to draw perfect natural brows            with the "dual" flat point tip. It is also shade, mark and tint-ing you eyebrow that will be smudge          proof and water-resistant. It is also build-able color to increase the intensity."

Thailand also sells this product. It would be around 590 baht. There are some small shops that import by themselves (they could be cheaper or more expensive so be careful people). The packaging is bulky but it sure does attract some attention (the norm of Japanese products). To be honest, although it is not environmentally friendly, but it is a good thing because for those of you high school-ers can buy this as a gift for their friends (in my opinion). 

Packaging 
After using it for a few times, I would have to say the formula (in my opinion) is similar to the "SUQQU eyebrow liner", except the colors are different (BUT MUCH MUCH MORE CHEAPER). Would I buy "SUQQU" one? Of course! I would want to try out if there is really a difference but based on my experience from swatching "SUQQU" from the store and using this product, I could say that at least the first impression is similar. But for the quantity of product and how long it could last, I would have to try and buy the "SUQQU" one first to confirm that. And, like I said, the color selections are different. "SUQQU" has on shade that is a darkish green with a tint of brown. I feel like that gives of a more natural feel. This is based on what I saw from my friend ( a Western girl with light brown hair though). As I said, since I do not have "SUQQU" I can not confirm it is a 'dupe' yet, but if you are used to using brown and like the color brown, then I would say you should give this a try. But, for people who just started filling their brows, I would say practice with the pencil and powder eyebrow liners first since they are easier to correct. Furthermore, since it is in ink link, it does not smudge as much as the pencil or powder eyebrow liners. It sure is like a tattoo! 

Swatch on the hand. 

Toodles!


No comments:

Post a Comment