Saturday 3 August 2013

Haul: Sephora in Singapore

Hi-Hi-Hi-Hi!
So! This will be the last store I visited in Singapore, and it is SEPHORA!*woop-woop* For me, when I think of Singapore, I think of Sephora. I just wish Thailand had one and UK had one. But, anyways, let's move on to the haul.
I got a Sephora Daily Makeup Brush Cleanser because my "Elf Makeup Brush Cleanser" is running out and I wanted to try a new brand. Next, I got Bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Eye Mask because the sales in the store suggested me that this is one of the best eye masks in the shop. I had my brother (he has oily skin) to try for me first, and he said that he felt a "tingling" sensation on the under eye and it slowly made his eyes ache. I did not personally try it yet, but I will tonight, so I cannot give any personal opinion at the moment. All I wanted to say for this product is that there may be some of you who may not like it due to the "tingling" sensation, and possibly aching your eyes. To the right of the eye mask is the Benefit Stay Don't Stray Primer.  I had this product before, but I did not use it for awhile, so I went "bad" on me, thus, I had to throw it away in the end. But! I remember loving this product, so I repurchased it. However, this time, I am not sure if other countries will carry the same, there is a brush applicator (no more pump-pumps) and there are two colors available for different skin tones! You go Benefit! The rest of the haul are eye liners I got from Sephora, which are listed below:
Sephora Crayon Contour Yeux 12H Waterproof 10. Banana Split- Mat. Matte
Sephora Crayon Yeux scintillant Twinkle light eye pencil Twinkle gold 
Sephora Crayon Contour Yeux 12H Waterproof 35 Romantic comedy 
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil Water proof Perversion 
Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner Perversion 

Products I got from Sephora.

Sorry, there weren't much of a helpful content in these blog posts. After this, I will slowly posts some reviews of the products I have purchases so far for all of you who are deciding if they should or should not buy them.


Overview of all the products from Singapore.

Overview of all the products from Singapore.


Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment