Saturday 7 September 2013

Autumn-Winter Makeup Look 1

Halllowww :D 

Today, I want to share a make-up look that is (in my opinion) suitable for every day autumn-winter look. The products I have used are MaxFactor CC Colour Correcting Cream Instant Complexion Enhancer 50 Natural SPF 10 for the foundation/base on my face. I made a complete review in the previous post. There, I explained my impressions of this CC cream. After applying the CC cream, I used the Collection2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in 'Fair 1' to cover my under eyes dark circles. There is no illuminating effect, but the under eye area is covered and brightened. Then, I chose the Benefit Hoola Bronzer to fill in my eye brows. This bronzer is only a sample size I got in a gift set during the holidays. For the eye lids, I applied MAC's duo from a holiday collection, or you could use any shimmery burgundy color for all over the lid with a rich dark red color at the crease area and bring it down to the outter third lower lashes. I would suggest those who have oily lids, or going put on the make up for a long period of time, to put eyelid primer first then apply the eye shadows. Next, I used the white-pearl glittery eyeliner on the inner tear-ducts to open up the eyes and apply a Loreal Super Liner Black near to the lash lines. For the bottom water line, I used the Rimmel Scandaleyes Black to intensify the eye. TA-DA! There you go! For the rest, I brushed on some Soap and Glory Peach Party on the apples of the checks. TA-TA-TA-DA!

All the products I have used.
Final Look.


Toodles.




No comments:

Post a Comment